Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

P.E hurumanu - 2 things

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been… 
  • we played bench ball in the gym with random teams than our original teams.
  • in the Gym we played bench ball with random teams with no selecting your own teams.
  • to get up a level on our level or physical level to 4 or 5.



Our second activity was Bench ball For this activity I rated my self as a 2.
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently work together better
During the first game of bench ball I showed that I am working at level 3 by and…
These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3 


Next week I am aiming to work at level 3 To make sure that I am working that level
I am going to work on to get on level 4 and try help my team as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.