Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

100 word Challenge 2


Tapona woke up in a strange world, there was one next to me…

Scared me i almost screamed it said “do not shout you’ll lure them here” and i said “who?”
his hand placed a tiny hand on my mouth it said again “welp I going to take you to a safer
place so we cant be seen in the open” it grabbed me and rushed me into a cave, he said
“my name is John3649” he shoved me into a rocket ship and he said “you’re not allowed
here you’ll be eaten here so i’ll launch you into space”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.