Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

DLO

Hi on week 9 I/we have been doing maths on Monday we did Mathiletics and Revision.
on Tuesday I/we had go to the Teacher and learned a kind-of different way to easily solve things if we finish that soon we go to Follow-up whatever we do on that.
Thursday I/we have to do follow-up DLO, and DLO.

I/we have learned subtracting with column.

Hello again on week 10 it was fun and we leaned the same thing on Tuesday but I threw away the columns though before I knew the teacher said not to use the columns .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.